Premier Plant Solutions employs approximately 20 full time employees year-round and has over 30 staff members in the peak season. The largest part of our staff is dedicated to the production, sales, and distribution of quality plant material.
Wages are based upon your experience and skill levels. An excellent benefits program is made available to full-time employees (min. 30 hours per week). Paid vacations are earned after 1 year of full-time employment.
Premier offers many opportunities of education and advancement. If you would like more information, or to schedule an interview, please feel free to contact us (see bottom of this page for contact information).
Qualities we consider for employment:
- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Willing to work flexible hours during peak season (April-June)
- History of good attendance
- Ability to learn new skills and methods
- Education or experience (entry level opportunities may be available)
- Premier Plant Solutions is a Drug Free work place
Premier Plant Solutions employment listings now posted at Indeed.com.
Send your resume to:
Premier Plant Solutions
Attn: Emily Showalter
PO Box 299
Avon, OH 44011